1. Every time I drive up to this house I just can’t help but think of my favorite movie growing up, and as I walk inside the large foyer with a classic formal staircase going to the second floor I feel like I just may be Peter Mcalister from Home Alone. When I’m in the massive master bathroom I can’t help but think of Kevin Mcalister screaming in the mirror after dousing himself with aftershave.
2. This home was built with such attention to detail to maximize the views from every room to let the stunning waterfront views shine from every room in the house. This is encouraged by the massive floor to ceiling windows that make up the curb appeal charm as you drive up to this home.
3. Backyard in the forest. With no neighbors behind you and backing onto mature trees, and the trans Canada hiking trail (I may be biased but it is my favorite section in all of Sudbury of the rainbow routes trail system). You are truly sitting on a double lot (160ft wide by 200ft deep) that has been extensively landscaped with Rosetta Stone retaining walls and lock stone patio make this an entertaining dream of a backyard.
4. I’ve been in real estate now for 11 years and this house, without a shadow of a doubt, features the largest master bedroom I’ve ever seen. It takes up an entire wing of the house, features his and hers, separate walk-in closet, fireplace, and a master ensuite that is the size of most peoples master bedrooms. The plans were in place to create a walkout to a separate deck space with private access to the backyard as well and from the front of the bedroom, you can enjoy the peaceful views of Bethel and Ramsey lake.
5. How have I made it to the 5th reason to fall in love with this home and haven’t mentioned the crown jewel of the property? Picture entertaining friends and families with pool parties and spa-like living 12 months a year (as I sit here writing this blog it's -20 and snowing). This house features a separate wing with a 17ftx32ft indoor pool complete with newer liner, inflow and in-walls radiant heating system; and self-contained HVAC system focused solely on the pool room. Accessible from the living room and direct access to the lock stone deck in the backyard this is a perfect place for spoiling family and friends, or certainly your own spa area to refresh and take in a few laps at the end of your day.
This house is easy to fall in love with; and owners who have invested in upgrading all the big ticket items (pool liner, HVAC systems, landscaping and shingles to name a few) some lucky buyer will get to call this stunning place home.